If there’s one thing the coronavirus pandemic has taught finance and accounting professionals, it’s that traditional methods for forecasting and budgeting won’t cut it anymore.
Natural disasters, divisive politics, fast-changing technology — these factors all have grown in intensity in recent years, and they combine to make the future less certain than ever. And that makes accurate financial planning more difficult than ever.
But in uncertainty there is opportunity!
The question is, can you adapt?Join Evan Wells, VP BizOps & Financial Services at Jirav, Blake Oliver, CPA, and Kevin Roosa, Sr. Director of Sales at Right Networks, as they share best practices that will help you put the FP&A process at the center of business planning in your organization by delivering the actionable insights that management craves.
Watch this recorded webinar to learn:
- Ways to make forecasting more accurate by incorporating the operational metrics that drive the business and goals you hope to achieve
- Best practices for setting up and collaborating on departmental budgets to control costs and keep everyone on the same page
- How to set up a reporting package that managers look forward to, plus a reporting cadence that inspires accountability and allows for agility
- The benefits of cloud-enabling your QuickBooks Desktop
- What applications are supported in the Right Networks’ environment (including Jirav)