If you’re serious about planning for the future of your business, you need a solid driver-based financial model. The challenge is, there are so many ways to build a financial model that it can be overwhelming. Fortunately, we’ve got an experienced Silicon Valley CFO on-hand ready to walk you through it and share best practices in the form of… Drum roll, please... Evan Wells, VP of BizOps and Financial Services at Jirav!
Join Evan Wells and Blake Oliver, CPA, for a recorded webinar in which Evan builds a driver-based financial model from the ground up for a subscription-based business using Jirav— Live! Whether you’re new to financial modeling or experienced doing it in Excel, this session will equip you with best practices to do better planning for your company or your clients.
Here's a preview:
You’ll learn how to:
- Define the term “driver-based financial model”
- Get started creating a pro forma financial forecast using best practices
- Build a revenue model for a subscription-based business
- Classify your expense accounts as variable or fixed costs
- Define a fully-burdened staffing plan (including benefits & overhead)
- Calculate CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost) and track it in your model
- Program basic working capital assumptions such as bonus accruals
- Learn how you can augment Excel with a purpose-built financial modeling solution
- Effectively integrate your model into your financial reporting to streamline the process, increase confidence, and increase the value of forecasting and budgeting to your board and/or investors