Effective Date: December 1, 2020
If you have requests concerning your personal information or any other questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
References to “us,” “we,” “our,” and/or “Jirav” mean Jirav, Inc.
References to “you,” and/or “User,” mean a user of the Site and/or Services.
Agreement to be Bound
The Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you and from other entities, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services. The type of information that we collect from you depends on your interaction with our Site and Services.
Information We Collect Directly
The information that we collect may include your full name, telephone number, email address, address, and information about the company you represent, including accounting and financial information, customer relationship management (“CRM”) and human resources information (including but not limited to staff count, names and payroll information). When you sign up for a free trial or request a demo on our Site, we will collect your name, business email address, telephone number, password and information about your company and industry. When you create an account to use our Services, we will collect your username and password. If you subscribe for news and other updates on our Site, we will collect your email address.
Information We Collect From Other Entities
When you make an inquiry on our Site, including for a free-trial or a demo, one of our agents or service providers may reach out to you on our behalf to respond to your inquiry and otherwise provide you information about our products and services. We may receive information that those service providers collect about you from those service providers.
You may log into our Site and Services using your Google credentials. If you do this, we obtain information about you from Google, including your name and email address. We store the information that we receive from Google with other information that we collect from you or receive about you. Google controls the information it collects from you. For information about how they may use and disclose your information, including any information you make public, please consult Google’s privacy policies. We do not have control over how Google uses or discloses the personal information it collects about you.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site or Services through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: IP address, the type of browser software you use when visiting our Site and/or using the Services, the date and time you visit our Site and/or Services and what pages you viewed when visiting our Site and/or utilizing the Services. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, name, and other personal information. Please see the section “Cookies” below for more information.
Use of Your Information and Your Preferences
We will use your information, including in aggregated and/or de-identified form, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, and to effect any related transactions;
- To complete your registration for the Site and/or the Services;
- To personalize your user experience on our Site and/or Services;
- For customer service purposes, including to respond to inquiries and/or questions you send to us, and to improve our customer service;
- To better understand how Users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes; and
- For marketing and promotional purposes, including so that we or our service providers may contact you via email, telephone (where permitted by applicable law), or direct mail in order to provide you with company news, updates, marketing information pertaining to our products and services, information related to your use of the Site and/or the Services, and other related information. We also use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Services on other entities’ websites and to assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns in various platforms.
How to Opt-Out
If you no longer wish to receive marketing information, press releases or any other type of marketing information from us, you may send us an email at email@example.com to change your preferences or follow the “unsubscribe” or “manage preferences” link provided in any email that you receive from us. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Disclosures of your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- We may disclose the information we collect from you to vendors, service providers, partners, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf, including marketing services, Site hosting services, or IT functions. When you make an inquiry on our Site, we may share your information with one of our service providers, partners or agents who may reach out to you (including by telephone, where permitted by applicable law) to respond to your inquiry and otherwise provide you with information about our products and services.
- We may share your information with our partners in joint marketing campaigns.
- If we are invested in by, or acquired by or merged with, another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with other entities for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Do Not Track (DNT) Disclosure
Cross Device and Browser Use
We and our service providers may use the information that we collect about you (whether directly from you, from our Site, through your device(s), or from another entity) to help us and our service providers identify other devices that you use (e.g., a mobile phone, tablet, other computer). We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags) to perform these functions. We, and our service providers, also may use the cross-device and browser tracking and other information we learn about you to serve targeted advertising on your devices and to send you emails. To opt-out of cross-device and browser advertising, you may follow the instructions set forth in the “Ad Networks” section below. Please note: if you opt out of these targeted advertising cookies, your opt-out will be specific to the web browser or mobile device from which you accessed the opt-out. If you use multiple devices or browsers, you will need to opt out of each browser or device that you use.
You may obtain more information about targeted or “interest-based advertising” and opt-out of many ad company networks at the following industry websites: www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org. Opting out from one or more companies listed on those sites will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our Site or on other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on those sites, your opt out may not be effective.
Access to and/or Modification of Your Information
If you access the Site or otherwise access the Services and volunteer personal information, you may modify, update or delete such information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time.
User Generated Content
Children Under 13
Our Site and Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite these measures, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Special Information for California Consumers
California residents may request a list of certain third parties to which we have disclosed personally identifiable information about you for their own direct marketing purposes. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response. You may request this information in writing by contacting us at: email@example.com. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
How to Contact Us