Congratulations. You got a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan! You’re probably breathing a sigh of relief. But don’t relax too much — the process has just begun.
If you want that loan to be forgiven (essentially making it a grant), you’ve got to spend the money on the right things at the right time. If you don’t, best case is you’ll have to pay some or all of it back with interest. Worst case is you’ll face potential criminal penalties.
How you use those PPP funds and the records you keep can make a huge difference to your bottom line. (And, to raise the stakes even more, we’ll hit on not spending in a black box... need to ensure you are driving business value, not just employment numbers.)
Join the experts at GrowthLab, Daniel Gertrudes and Steven Byler, plus Jirav's own Blake Oliver, for an on-demand webinar in which they share what you need to know and what you need to do to maximize the value you get out of the PPP loan.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Whether or not you should seek loan forgiveness
- Steps to maximize the value you get out of the PPP loan
- How to maximize your PPP loan forgiveness amount
- Allowable expenditures for PPP money
- Ways to maximize your cash flow using PPP as working capital
- Best practices for maintaining records to support your application
- The timeline for the loan forgiveness process
- Pitfalls to avoid and tips for success